Louise Beasley & Rosemary McIlhenny
Our Signature Celebration
- Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Cocktails 5:30 PM • Supper 7:00 PM • Music & Bonfire ’til 10:00 PM
- Hosted at The Land Trust for Tennessee’s Glen Leven Farm • Nashville, TN
Every fall, The Land Trust invites supporters to join us for Once in a Blue Moon – our largest fundraiser of the year, which raises critical funds to support The Land Trust’s mission to conserve the unique character of Tennessee’s irreplaceable landscapes. Known for its signature ‘boots and jeans’ atmosphere, Once in a Blue Moon provides a welcoming platform for supporters to join a larger conservation movement that directly impacts the quality of life for present and future generations of Tennesseans.
The Land Trust requires proof of vaccination or a negative test from within 48 hours of the event.
• This is a 21+ event.
• No tickets will be sold on-site.
• If you purchase individual tickets, you will be seated at the discretion of the Host Committee with other guests. You can list any seating preferences when you purchase tickets, which we will do our best to honor.
• The event will take place outdoors and under a large tent in a pasture located on the historic 64-acre farm.
• Casual, farm-friendly attire is recommended.
• If there is a threat of severe weather, ticket holders will be contacted by The Land Trust staff.
• Guests will have access to a restroom trailer, as well as an ADA accessible unit. There will be an attendant on-site to ensure that the facilities stay tidy and clean.
• Please note that Glen Leven Farm is a smoke-free environment.
• All tickets include complimentary tableside dinner service and access to an open bar.
• Dinner will be prepared by Catering & Events by Suzette.
• Special thanks to Lipman Brothers, LLC and R.S. Lipman Company for providing beverages for all guests!
Your support is essential to protecting Tennessee’s irreplaceable landscapes. You can continue to celebrate our largest fundraiser from the comfort of your own home. In recognition of a donation of $150, you will receive a Celebration Kit that will bring the spirit of the event home to you. #BLUEMOONATHOME
Clare Armistead, Bill Coble, Barbara Daane, Ridley Wills II
Margaret Riley King
Stephanie Tipton Soper
Thank you to our partners
Special thanks to
Tenn Hens Design ∙ Catering & Events by Suzette ∙ Southern Events ∙ Noble Springs Dairy
Corporate Table & Sponsorship Opportunities
If you are interested in learning more about partnership opportunities, please email Virginia Comer or call (615) 244-5263 for more information.