Once in a Blue Moon | October 21, 2023
This October, The Land Trust invites supporters to join us for Once in a Blue Moon – our largest fundraiser of the year, which generates critical funds to support The Land Trust’s mission to conserve the unique character of Tennessee’s irreplaceable landscapes.
Known for its signature ‘boots and jeans’ atmosphere, Once in a Blue Moon provides a welcoming platform for supporters to join a larger conservation movement that directly impacts the quality of life for present and future generations of Tennesseans.
Bill Coble, Barbara Daane, Ridley Wills II
Mary Lee & Steve Bartlett
Louise & Matt Beasley
Natalie & George Clements
Ruth & David Coppeans
Delia & David Darst
Garen & Hutton Eadie
Jillian & Brian Eischeid
Lauren Gaffney & Ginger Holt
Martha & Zach Goodyear
Chelsey & Brian Hadfield
Alicia & Bill Hartley
Nora & Rob Jewell
Rachael & Richard Lodge
Kristin & Carter Paine
Whitney & Chris Schickling
Libby & Nick Sieveking
Catherine & Patrick Warfield
Sarah & Matt Wilkes
Sarah & Jackson Wray
Everything you need to know to enjoy the evening
– Guests 21+ are welcome.
– No tickets will be sold on-site.
– If you purchase individual tickets, you will be seated at the discretion of the Host Committee with other guests. You can list any seating preferences when you purchase your tickets, which we will do our best to honor your request.
– Casual, farm-friendly attire is recommended.
– The event will take place outdoors and under a tent in a pasture located on the historic 64-acre farm.
– Reservations are rain or shine. If there is a threat of severe weather, you will be contacted by The Land Trust staff.
– Valet service will be provided.
– Guests will have access to a restroom trailer, as well as an ADA accessible unit. There will be an attendant on-site to ensure that the facilities stay clean.
– Please note that Glen Leven Farm is a smoke-free environment.
– We recommend arriving no later than 6:30 pm so you can grab a cocktail and find your seat before dinner.
– After dinner, stick around for live music, bonfire and smores until 10:00 pm.
– All tickets include complimentary tableside dinner service and access to an open bar.
made possible by