Our Signature Celebration | October 22, 2022
Every fall, The Land Trust invites supporters to join us for Once in a Blue Moon – our largest fundraiser of the year, which raises critical funds to support The Land Trust’s mission to conserve the unique character of Tennessee’s irreplaceable landscapes. Known for its signature ‘boots and jeans’ atmosphere, Once in a Blue Moon provides a welcoming platform for supporters to join a larger conservation movement that directly impacts the quality of life for present and future generations of Tennesseans.
You can still support our efforts to conserve Tennessee’s irreplaceable landscapes with a donation.
Kristin Paine & Ellen Smith
Bill Coble, Barbara Daane, Ridley Wills II
Louise & Will Alexander
Lexie & James Armstrong
Louise & Matt Beasley
Ashley & Will Brockman
Tiffany & Frazer Buntin
Daphne & Rawls Butler
Nicole & Larry Combs
Jillian & Brian Eischeid
Rachel & Bob Freeman
Mary & Phillip Graf
Mary Lankford Harlin
Leiyan & Larry Keele
Corinne & Brock Kidd
Jodie & Hal Lawton
Monica & John Loar
Mary & Colin Looney
Farrell & David Mason
Amy & Vaughn Millette
Jennifer & Jamey Parker
Laura & William Roberts
Katie & Austin Robinson
Amanda & Luke Smiley
Virginia & John Voigt
Mary Ann & Ben Weprin
Jenny Zhang & Jason Cheng
Everything you need to know to enjoy the evening
– Guests 21+ are welcome.
– No tickets will be sold on-site.
– If you purchase individual tickets, you will be seated at the discretion of the Host Committee with other guests. You can list any seating preferences when you purchase your tickets, which we will do our best to honor your request.
– Casual, farm-friendly attire is recommended.
– The event will take place outdoors and under a tent in a pasture located on the historic 64-acre farm.
– Reservations are rain or shine. If there is a threat of severe weather, you will be contacted by The Land Trust staff.
– Valet service will be provided.
– Guests will have access to a restroom trailer, as well as an ADA accessible unit. There will be an attendant on-site to ensure that the facilities stay clean.
– Please note that Glen Leven Farm is a smoke-free environment.
– We recommend arriving no later than 6:30 pm so you can grab a cocktail and find your seat before dinner.
– After dinner, stick around for live music, bonfire and smores until 10:00 pm.
– All tickets include complimentary tableside dinner service and access to an open bar.
– Dinner will be prepared by Menu Maker Catering.
– Special thanks to Lipman Brothers for providing beverages.
– The Land Trust for Tennessee values the safety of our staff and guests. To protect your health and safety, we request that guests do not attend the event if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to the event.