A Dynamic Landscape.
Glen Leven Farm is a dynamic landscape that includes:
- An heirloom vegetable garden planted and maintained by The Hermitage Hotel for their Drusie & Darr restaurant and cocktail lounge
- An Education Garden and Honeybee Sanctuary
- An arboretum with 25+species of trees
- Hops grown by Jackalope Brewery
- Two miniature donkeys, Dave and Shelby (named for Williamson and Shelby Counties)
- A Greek Revival home constructed in 1857 and several agricultural structures and outbuildings
Glen Leven Farm is not regularly open to the public, but we host scheduled community events, field studies, nature hikes, volunteer opportunities, cultural events, and more.