A Dynamic Landscape.
Glen Leven Farm is a dynamic landscape that includes:
- An heirloom vegetable garden planted and maintained by The Hermitage Hotel for their Capitol Grille restaurant
- An education garden and honeybee sanctuary
- An arboretum with 25+species of trees
- Hops grown by Jackalope Brewery
- Two miniature donkeys, Will and Dave (named for Williamson and Davidson Counties)
- A Greek Revival home constructed in 1857 and several agricultural structures and outbuildings
Glen Leven Farm is not regularly open to the public, but we host scheduled workshops, field trips, open days, group tours, volunteer days, pasture walks, arboretum walks, cultural events and lectures.