- This event has passed.
Nature Hikes at Glen Leven Farm – April 9, 2022
April 9, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT
Take a hike at Glen Leven Farm.
10 minutes south of downtown Nashville, you’ll find The Land Trust for Tennessee’s Glen Leven Farm. This year, you’re invited to explore the historic urban farm’s 64 acres on the second Saturday of each month. Come visit in March when the daffodils will be in bloom! From the nature trail to the honeybee sanctuary, there’s always something new to see. Use the field guide to take a self-guided hike or check out the new family-friendly activity each month to learn more about Nashville’s unique landscape and history. Young explorers can take a StoryWalk through the arboretum and around the historic home as a tale unfolds page by page in a children’s book. And don’t forget to say hi to the miniature donkeys!
There will be a guided bird hike at 8 a.m. CT. To participate, please follow the link below and select the “Guided Hike” add-on during your registration. We look forward to having you on the Farm!
- Registration is encouraged, but not required.
- The 1.4-mile nature trail is recommended for visitors 6+, while the StoryWalk and arboretum are perfect for young explorers.
- Dress for the weather and the farm! The nature trail is not paved, so closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- No food or beverage will be available on-site and there is limited access to restrooms, so please plan accordingly.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver upon arrival.
- Reservations are rain or shine. If there is a threat of severe weather, you will be contacted to reschedule your visit.
Have a question? Please call (615) 244-5263 or contact Ellen Messerly.
Please note that only trained service animals are permitted at Glen Leven Farm.
We value the safety of our guests and staff. To protect the health of our community, we request that all participants:
- Reschedule your visit if you don’t feel well, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 7 days.
- Wear a mask when social distancing from others outside of your group is not possible.