- This event has passed.
Glen Leven Farm Stewardship Day – September 8, 2021
September 8 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for our monthly Stewardship Days at The Land Trust for Tennessee’s Glen Leven Farm in Nashville. Stewardship Days provide a great opportunity to explore and learn more about the 64-acre farm, which is not regularly open to the public. Volunteers will participate in a range of seasonal stewardship projects, including invasive plant removal, maintaining the Education Garden, and more.
• Please call (615) 244-5263 or email Ellen Messerly to sign up.
• Dress for the weather and the farm – don’t forget your water bottle. Closed-toe shoes are required, and long pants are encouraged.
• Tools and gloves will be provided, but please feel free to bring your own gloves if you prefer.
SAFETY & VISITOR GUIDELINES
The Land Trust for Tennessee values the safety of our volunteers and staff. To protect the health and safety of our community, we request that all participants:
- Reschedule your visit if you don’t feel well, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 as described by the CDC, or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Reschedule your visit if you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19 (confirmed or suspected) in the past 14 days.
- Please wear masks when social distancing from others outside of your group is not possible.