- This event has passed.
Nature Hikes at Glen Leven Farm – June 12, 2021
June 12, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT$5
Get out in nature just ten minutes from downtown Nashville at The Land Trust for Tennessee’s 64-acre Glen Leven Farm.
Recharge during a self-guided hike through an historic urban farm that is truly one of a kind, and not regularly open to the public.
During your visit, you can use a print field guide to explore a variety of towering trees, multiple habitats, and special activities that will leave you inspired to explore nature in your own backyard. Each month will feature a different activity, so be sure to join us all year!
In June, you can learn how to identify bees in Tennessee and explore the importance of pollinators. Reserve your tickets here.
- All guests must reserve a timed-entry ticket online prior to visiting. No tickets will be sold on-site.
- Tickets are $5 per person (no charge for children 2 and under)
- The 1.4-mile Nature Trail is recommended for ages 6+
- Dress for the weather and the farm! The Nature Trail is not paved, so closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- No food or beverage will be available on-site, and there is limited access to restrooms, so please plan accordingly.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver upon arrival.
- Reservations are rain or shine. If there is a threat of severe weather, you will be contacted to reschedule your visit.
Have a question? Please call (615) 244-5263 or contact Ellen Messerly.
Please note that only trained service animals are permitted at Glen Leven Farm.
SAFETY & VISITOR GUIDELINES
The Land Trust for Tennessee values the safety of our guests, our team, and our event staff. All serving staff will practice enhanced preventative measures in accordance with Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines including wearing face masks, frequent and proper hand washing, and social distancing. All CDC and Metro Public Health guidelines will be observed during this outdoor event.
To protect the health and safety of those in our community who have not yet been vaccinated, we request that all attendees maintain adequate social distance from others when on the property, and when that isn’t possible, wear a mask.
Please do not attend the event if you or someone in your household are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event.