- This event has passed.
Nature Hikes at Glen Leven Farm – December 11, 2021
December 11, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm CST$5
Get out in nature just ten minutes from downtown Nashville at The Land Trust for Tennessee’s 64-acre Glen Leven Farm.
Recharge during a self-guided hike through an historic urban farm that is truly one of a kind, and not regularly open to the public. During your visit, you can use a print field guide to explore a variety of towering trees, multiple habitats, and special activities that will leave you inspired to explore nature in your own backyard.
Explore the arboretum during a StoryWalk that leads you around the historic home while you read a children’s book page by page. Each month will feature a different activity, so be sure to join us all year!
- Guests are encouraged to reserve a timed-entry ticket online prior to visiting. Walk-up tickets are also available (credit card only).
- Tickets are $5 per person (no charge for children 2 and under)
- The 1.4-mile Nature Trail is recommended for ages 6+
- Dress for the weather and the farm! The Nature Trail is not paved, so closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- No food or beverage will be available on-site, and there is limited access to restrooms, so please plan accordingly.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver upon arrival.
- Reservations are rain or shine. If there is a threat of severe weather, you will be contacted to reschedule your visit.
Have a question? Please call (615) 244-5263 or contact Ellen Messerly.
Please note that only trained service animals are permitted at Glen Leven Farm.
SAFETY & VISITOR GUIDELINES
The Land Trust for Tennessee values the safety of our guests and staff. To protect the health and safety of our community, we request that all participants:
- Reschedule your visit if you don’t feel well, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 as described by the CDC, or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Reschedule your visit if you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19 (confirmed or suspected) in the past 14 days.
- Please wear masks when social distancing from others outside of your group is not possible.