Nature Hikes at Glen Leven Farm – April 10, 2021
April 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$5
Get out in nature just ten minutes from downtown Nashville at The Land Trust for Tennessee’s 64-acre Glen Leven Farm.
Recharge during a self-guided hike through an historic urban farm that is truly one of a kind, and not regularly open to the public.
During your visit, you can use a print field guide to explore a variety of towering trees, multiple habitats, and special activities that will leave you inspired to explore nature in your own backyard. Each month will feature a different activity, so be sure to join us all year!
In April, you can help us plant seeds in our Education Garden and take home your very own seed to grow. Reserve your tickets here.
- All guests must reserve a timed-entry ticket online prior to visiting. No tickets will be sold on-site.
- Tickets are $5 per person (no charge for children 2 and under)
- The 1.4-mile Nature Trail is recommended for ages 6+
- Dress for the weather and the farm! The Nature Trail is not paved, so closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- No food or beverage will be available on-site, and there is limited access to restrooms, so please plan accordingly.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver upon arrival.
- Reservations are rain or shine. If there is a threat of severe weather, you will be contacted to reschedule your visit.
Have a question? Please call (615) 244-5263 or contact Ellen Messerly.
Please note that only trained service animals are permitted at Glen Leven Farm.
SAFETY & VISITOR GUIDELINES
The Land Trust for Tennessee values the safety of our staff and guests. All Land Trust staff are practicing enhanced preventive measures in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines including wearing face masks, frequent and proper hand washing, and social distancing.
We request that all visitors follow the below protocols to protect your health and safety.
- Reschedule your visit if you don’t feel well or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, as described by the CDC, or if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet away from others outside of your group.
- All visitors over 5 are asked to wear masks upon arrival and departure, anytime they are interacting with The Land Trust employees, and when moving about the property with anyone outside of their household. Visitors must provide their own masks.