- This event has passed.
Nature Hike at Glen Leven Farm
June 11, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT
10 minutes south of downtown Nashville, you’ll find The Land Trust for Tennessee’s Glen Leven Farm. This year, you’re invited to explore the historic urban farm’s 64 acres on the second Saturday of each month.
From the nature trail to the honeybee sanctuary, there’s always something new to see. Use the field guide to take a self-guided hike or check out the new family-friendly activity each month to learn more about Nashville’s unique landscape and history. Young explorers can take a StoryWalk through the arboretum and around the historic home as a tale unfolds page by page in a children’s book. And don’t forget to say hi to the miniature donkeys!
Our June event is all about pollinators, so mark your calendars to join and learn about bees!
- Registration is encouraged, but not required.
- The 1.4-mile nature trail is recommended for visitors 6+, while the StoryWalk and arboretum are perfect for young explorers. The historic home is not open to the public at this time.
- Dress for the weather and the farm! The nature trail is not paved, so closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- No food or beverage will be available on-site and there is limited access to restrooms, so please plan accordingly.
- Reservations are rain or shine. If there is a threat of severe weather, you will be contacted to reschedule your visit.
We look forward to having you on the Farm! Have a question? Please call (615) 244-5263 or contact Ellen Messerly.
Please note that only trained service animals are permitted at Glen Leven Farm.
We value the safety of our guests and staff. To protect the health of our community, we request that all participants:
- Reschedule your visit if you don’t feel well, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 7 days.