POSTPONED: Family Farm Day – April 25, 2020
April 25 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
With the guidance of the CDC and local public health officials, we have made the decision to postpone our Family Farm Day until a future date. Please continue to follow us on social media and check back to our events page for updates. Thank you, and stay well, friends.
Bring your family and friends for a relaxing day at The Land Trust for Tennessee’s Glen Leven Farm, an historic 64-acre oasis located four miles from downtown Nashville. This is a great family-friendly opportunity to connect with nature and be immersed in an historic, one-of-a kind landscape, which is not regularly open to the public.
GUESTS ARE INVITED TO:
- Hike along a 1.5-mile nature trail (closed-toe shoes required)
- Create a piece of nature-inspired piece of art
- Meet our miniature donkeys, Will and Dave (named for Williamson and Davidson Counties)
- Learn about the history of Glen Leven Farm and The Land Trust for Tennessee
- Take a self-guided arboretum tour, which features more than 26 species of trees and shrubs
- Bring a picnic and enjoy lunch on the grounds
- The event is free and open to the public. There is a $10 suggested donation per vehicle.
- Dress for the weather and the farm – don’t forget your water bottle, as well as sunscreen and bug spray.
Have a question? Please call (615) 244-5263 or email Ellen Messerly.
Please note that only trained service animals are permitted at Glen Leven Farm